Membership of the Hardy Plant Society Middlesex Group offers you a number of benefits:
The opportunity to meet other keen gardeners, with a special interest in hardy perennials. Our members include both experienced gardeners and new enthusiasts so you’ll have the chance both to learn from others and to share tips and expertise.
A programme of events, including an evening programme of speakers on a wide variety of topics and visits to Members’ gardens.
The chance to buy plants from our speakers and the Group at our meetings at very reasonable prices. We also have seeds, cards and other sundries for sale.
Access to our trips to gardens, RHS shows and other places of horticultural interest (at an additional cost).
Regular newsletters to keep you up to date and with information on new trips and activities.
You can join the Middlesex Group for only £10 (annual single membership) or £15 (annual joint membership for a couple at the same address).
To become a member, please download, print and complete an application form below and either bring it to one of our meetings or post it with a cheque to our Membership Secretary
In the near future we will be providing a means to join and pay via the website.
Members of the HPS Middlesex Group are also required to join the national Hardy Plant Society. Annual membership costs £17 a year or £19 for two members at the same address.
As a member of the national Hardy Plant Society you will be able to:
- Donate to or request seed from the national Seed Distribution. There is a list of nearly 2000 varieties, many not readily available elsewhere.
- Support the Conservation Scheme by growing plants which are at risk of disappearing.
- Boost your plant knowledge and access our online library and advisory service.
- Receive five national publications a year, two editions of our flagship Journal “The Hardy Plant” and three editions of the national newsletter.
- Join any of the special interest groups.
To find out more and to join, go to the UK Hardy Plant Society website